Whether it’s a lifelong dream or a weekend getaway, Molex Credit
Union offers a variety of great savings options to help you get there.
Each depositor’s funds are insured up to $250,000.00 by the
NCUA so you can have peace of mind knowing your money is safe.
Our savings accounts allow you to earn competitive rates while
having your money totally liquid so you can get to it whenever you
need it. Share Withdrawals from your regular share account can be
phoned in, faxed, or emailed via the Molex Intranet. Checks for
withdrawals are disbursed the same day if the request is received
by our office before 1:00 pm.
- Payroll Deduction to assist you in consistent regular savings
- Christmas Club Accounts to ease the burden of holiday shopping
- Certificates of Deposit to help you maximize your investment
- Attractive Interest Rates with low minimum deposit requirements
Certificate of Deposit Terms & Conditions:
- We offer both 6 month and 12 month Certificate of Deposit terms.
- Interest on your CD is credited at the end of each quarter and
paid directly to the CD.
- You may not make deposits to the CD account once the CD is
opened, until its maturity.
- If you need to withdraw any of the CD account funds prior to
the maturity date, a penalty equal to 90 days dividend will be
charged to your account.
- You will receive a maturity notice about 2 weeks prior to the
account maturity date.
- The CD account will automatically renew at maturity unless you
contact our office to request that the CD be cashed out. You will
have a 10 day grace period after the CD matures to withdraw funds
without being charged a penalty.