Insuring our system security and your privacy within our Online Banking
site is our number one priority. From the basic design architecture,
to the use of the latest internet technologies, our Online Banking
site allows you to experience the convenience of Online Banking with
confidence. Some of the ways we insure your privacy, and the security
of our entire Online Banking system include:
If you have questions about our site security, please feel free to
Contact Us with your specific questions.
- The credit union's main file server computer is never connected
to the internet, the work station computer unit is only connected
during 3 minute date transmittals to a data base server.
- Your accessible account information is stored on a dedicated
Online Banking database server which responds only to authenticated
requests from our web server.
- We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption and digital certificate
- All internet data mechanisms have been custom designed around
the latest technologies and configured with the latest recommended
- One way password encryption in the web Online Banking database
means nobody can extract your password, not even us or our web
- You can change your password within our Online Banking site as
often as you like.
- Our web Online Banking database server does not contain identifying
information such as names, addresses or social security numbers
anywhere within the system.
- Personal forms you submit such as loan applications are completed
under SSL (encryption and server authentication) by you and retrieved
by us under SSL.